I’m an eating-disorder dietitian who is passionate about helping people heal their relationship with food and their body. After a decade of nutritional counselling, I have helped hundreds of people ditch diets and food rules to enable them to become more connected with their body’s internal cues.
My mission is to help you find food freedom and rediscover the pleasure of eating without guilt, shame and restriction.
Should you see an
You could benefit from working with a nutritionist-dietitian if:
- You suffer from an eating disorder such as anorexia, binge-eating disorder, bulimia, orthorexia or ARFID (Avoidant Restrictive Food Intake Disorder)
- You don’t have an actual eating disorder but suffer from excessive preoccupation with food and weight
- You are tired of thinking about what you should and should not eat
- You have tried all kinds of diet but always end up doing the yo-yo
- You are tired of having to always watch your portions, calories, carbohydrates and fat intake
- You are fed up of feeling guilty or ashamed when eating certain foods
- You always turn to food out of response to feeling negative emotions
Are you Ready to:
- Transform your relationship with food?
- Reach your natural weight through a NON-DIET approach?
- Let go of your obsession of food?
- Stop binge and emotional eating?
- Enjoy the foods that you eat?
How can our Nutrition
Experts help you?
We offer counselling virtually or in-person.
Book your FREE discovery call.
FREE E-BOOK: EVERYTHING
YOU NEED TO KNOW ABOUT CARBS!
Download our complete guide including recipes to know all about carbohydrates. Here are some questions we address in the e-book:
- Do you have to avoid carbs?
- How to choose nutritious cereals, granola bars, crackers, rice, cookies, etc. at the grocery store?
- How to read nutrition labels and ingredients list?